The Utility Warehouse provides an innovative range of mobile phone deals, all of which are easy to understand, highly flexible and offer outstanding value for money. Mobile phone services from the Utility Warehouse allow customers to stay in complete control of their mobile phone costs by combining the peace of mind and security of ‘Pay-as-you-Go’ with the value of ‘Pay Monthly’ bundled tariffs. Options include ‘Pay-as-you-Go’ where the line rental is simply added to a customers monthly bill and customers start each month with all the free calls and texts that come with their particular tariff and where they can simply top up if required for any extra calls outside of the bundle.
Low call charges – ‘out of bundle’ are up to 75% cheaper than than other suppliers!
For customers who need a traditional bundled tariff, the Utility Warehouse offers four Value tariffs, which come with generous monthly mobile phone call and text allowances to any UK mobile network. The Value tariffs allowances include calls to all UK landline numbers, and calls and texts to any mobile network. Value Tariffs offer unlimited texts, with inclusive call allowances of 300, 600, 1200 or unlimited minutes, together with generous data bundles available at just £2.50 per month. Simply pick the tariff that suits you. SIM-only prices start at just £7.50 per month!
For full details of Utility Warehouse mobile phone tariffs, please visit the website
Huge mobile phone bills? Our Value Tariffs could save you hundreds of pounds a year!
With a Value Tariff (from just £17.50 per month) from the Utility Warehouse, customers get unlimited free calls and texts to any other Utility Warehouse mobile phone customer, plus unlimited free calls to any UK landline too! Our Value Tariffs can save customers hundreds of pounds a year!
There are four Value Tariffs
Value300 – from just £7.50 per month including 300 any-network minutes and unlimited texts
Value600 – from just £10 per month including 600 any-network minutes and unlimited texts
Value1200 – from just £12.50 per month including 1,200 any-network minutes and unlimited texts
ValueMax – from just £17.50 per month including unlimited minutes and unlimited texts Terms and conditions apply. See the website for full details, terms and conditions.
Sign up in three simple steps
1) Select a new handset – or keep your existing mobile for even greater savings.
2) Decide which tariff suits you.
3) Call your existing supplier for a PAC code (if you want to keep your number), complete an application form, and start saving!
Terms and conditions apply. See the website for full details, terms and conditions.
Budget control – this exclusive option gives you complete control over how much you spend on your mobile. This is a great choice for anyone who wants to make sure they don’t get a nasty surprise when they receive their monthly bill!
Other benefits include:
- Loyalty discount – unlike other suppliers, the Utility Warehouse stop charging for your handset at the end of your minimum contract, which will reduce your mobile bill by up to 75%
- Flexibility – if you find that you are on the wrong price plan, the Utility Warehouse will allow you to switch to a difference price plan at any time. Even if you haven’t finished your contract yet!
- No price rises – unlike any other major supplier, the Utility Warehouse guarantee not to increase the monthly cost of your price plan during your minimum contract term
- Low call charges – ‘out of bundle’ charges are up to 75% cheaper than other suppliers • No minimum contract term on ‘SIM only’
- Keep your existing mobile number
- UK’s biggest network provides best coverage
The Utility Warehouse has fantastic mobile tariffs, offering great savings, simplicity, flexibility and outstanding value for money.
Make huge savings on your mobile phone bills with a great range of the latest handsets to choose from, including the iPhone, BlackBerry and smartphones, there’s something to suit everyone.
Free calls abroad – the Utility Warehouse Smart Phone app – FreeCall – enables you to make and receive free calls abroad, and avoid expensive roaming charges. Ask for details!
For full details of Utility Warehouse mobile phone tariffs please visit the website