ga('create', 'UA-51211093-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');
Home / Press Articles / Utility Warehouse in top three

Utility Warehouse in top three

“The best firm offering both line rental and calls was the Utility Warehouse, ahead of One.Tel, Kingston and British Gas.” The Daily Mail and Daily Mail Online – Thursday, Sept 1st 2005

A recent report based on 5,000 readers of the UK’s leading consumer magazine, placed the Utility Warehouse in the top three of companies with the highest number of customers who were “very satisfied” with service from their supplier of “line and calls”.

“Millions of BT customers are unhappy with the service the company gives them,” the report has claimed.

Many are confused by their bills while others are angry at the way they are put through to machines when they want to report a fault on their line. The survey of 5,000 readers of the magazine found that only 29 per cent of BT’s customers were ‘very satisfied’ with the service it provides. That leaves 71 per cent who believe that BT should be doing more. Only cable firm NTL fared worse in the satisfaction survey.

BT’s rivals offer either cheap line rental and calls, or just cheap calls. The best firm offering both line rental and calls was the Utility Warehouse, ahead of One.Tel, Kingston and British Gas.

“There’s never been a better time to switch home phone suppliers. There’s no good reason to stick with BT or NTL if you’re not happy – there are more choices than ever and prices are dropping all the time.”

Fantastic news for both Utility Warehouse Independent Distributors and Utility Warehouse service users alike.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

x

Check Also

Thumbs up from Investors Chronicle

Just keeping followers of this subject informed, the Investors Chronicle had an informative update this month regarding progress following the £8m loss during November and December 2005. It is no ...

Fastest growing company in Europe

European Business magazine has recently announced that Telecom plus PLC is the fastest growing company in Europe. This is a prestigious accolade and one that represents the successes of the ...